Thursday, August 13, 2009
I had some difficulty keeping them from falling apart, but the ones that stuck together were delicious. Here's what I did:
1. emptied 2 cans of crab meat into bowl
2. mixed in 1tbs mayo, 1 tbs Dijon mustard, fresh herbs (lots of dill and parsley), 1 egg, some breadcrumbs and lemon juice
3. mixed in red peppers and spinach (lightly sauteed first) and corn (cut straight off a boiled cob)
4. made little patties by hand and dipped each one into egg, breadcrumbs, and repeat again.
5. placed into hot pan with olive oil, pressing them down a little with the spatula to flatten
6. lightly frying until crunchy and golden brown. (I guess you can bake them too!!!)