Thursday, July 2, 2009
1. halve and boil potatoes until tender
2. once cooked, saute in pan with onions and garlic for a couple minutes (set aside)
3. mix 1/2 cup plain yogurt with 2 tbsp curry paste, add freshly squeezed lime, S&P, fresh herbs
4. pour curry yogurt over potatoes, toss, and garnish with more fresh herbs (chives/cilantro etc.)
1. place fresh trout on parchment paper
2. garnish with olive oil, S&P, fresh herbs from the garden, and freshly squeezed lime
3. BBQ for approx 12-15 min, enjoy.